Tuesday, February 18, 2014

February 18, 2014

Today's agenda. Take note of tonight's homework. The children have written down their assignments.
 
 
 

Adverb list that the entire class came up with (AM I, AM II, PM I, PM II). Amazing kids!!

I apologize for the view on this one. No matter how hard I try, the picture will not rotate for me and I nearly spent an hour on this, so please bear with me. This one was for AM I (my "beginners" group plus a couple more from my AM II). This is proper nouns homework where they need to proofread and make corrections by crossing out the letter and writing the correct letter above. We did a few in-class exercises on this one.
 AM I (my "beginners" kids) spelling list:
1. unhelpful
2. extract
3. extracted
4. remark
5. remarkable
6. clearance
7. clearances
8. delightful
9. delightfully
10. light
11. lighter
12. lightest
13. enjoyable
14. overjoyed
15. enjoyment
16. joyfully
17. displaying
18. replay
19. misplay
20. misplayed



AM II Spelling List


 


PM spelling list. This list applies to ALL PM children.
#20 is an error. It should be "capitalization"







No comments:

Post a Comment