Tuesday, January 28, 2014

For January 27-31, 2014 ELA

AKA: English Language Arts

Note: When I say the "AM" class, that usually means I am addressing the class I have in the morning. The "PM" class are those who are in Miss Vangie's "AM" class and I have them in the afternoon, hence, "PM" class.

Please do read the bulletin board as that is one of my ways of communication, and probably the best. I have also posted homework assignments on the board in case your child's penmanship is barely readable ;). That's a work in progress, by the way.

Right now, we're studying nouns and pronouns. You will find the list on the bulletin board. I am providing an image in hopes you're able to read it, and perhaps, print it out.

This week, we've been listing down pronouns we find in chapter books. The children aren't required to read the books, but they just simply write the words down, even if they're repetitive.

 
 
As we don't have library this week, the children have an option to write a book report on their chapter books that were approved by their teachers. The Book Report is due anytime. If more room is needed to write, you may have your child write on the back of the paper. I have made copies of the book report layout. If you so wish, you may print out the layout right here:
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment